THIRTEEN STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL TRADE SHOW SELLING
Combining entertainment, education and experience for better selling and communication.
HOW TO BREAK INTO SHOW BUSINESS
George Schindler has created an unique half-day seminar teaching the techniques needed to engage, qualify, and zero in on the prospects you want to attract and sell at a trade show.
The program covers the following:
- “Why are you there?”
- Pre-show mailings and meetings
- Product demos
- Staff Training
- Dress Code an Physical Appearance
- Body Language, Stance, Speaking Voice
- Engagement, Approach, Opening Lines
- Qualifying the Visitor, Asking Questions
- Recording and follow-up on Leads
- Hecklers, Time Wasters
- Market Analysis, Post Show Debriefing
All this in a most entertaining and well remembered session!